Mirador is an open-source, configurable, extensible, and easy-to-integrate image viewer, which enables image annotation and comparison of images from repositories dispersed around the world.
- Uses the IIIF Mirador image viewer to closely examine and annotate images.
- Provides a full set of drawing tools, including image overlay and filters.
- Multiple users can annotate and comments on a single image.
- Support gallery of images
- Search and filter annotations
- Support image manipulations – brightness, contrast, flip, rotate, adjust saturation, support grayscale
- Image comparison
- Image overlay
- Attach and relate images to other business objects